Thursday, May 6, 2010

Been BUSY BUSY!


Hey girls! I'm alive, been a week since I blogged. Just been busy training, cooking, eating, posing, working, taking care of kids, running kids around.....you know the drill!

Feeling GOOD.....for the most part. Got a bit drained yesterday, think I needed more fat in my diet to keep my energy up! Hovering in weight from 146.0 to 147.0 ......today was 147. Started the day with whole eggs, 1/2 and avocado and salsa. GOOD amt of FAT!!! lol Talked to Michelle as I got to the gym......always wonderful to talk to her! She's letting me keep my carbs to 3/day til Monday then we will see! she is also letting me take my post workout drink that i'm loving from complete nutrition (rezzerct) til monday ~ its yummy and really helps me recooperate after a workout when feeling depleted! I did a lil happy dance when she told me i could keep on it! hahaha


Got my new bikini, its a gorgeous rasberry color, waiting on my figure suit.....I'll take new pics next Monday. I'll try and post pics then. Going to get bags organized this weekend, lots to pack since kids are coming with us to minneapolis for my competition !

Have a SUPER Day my BUFFMOTHER FRIENDS!

Love

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment